- Download 238
- File Size 3.70 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 13, 2022
- Last Updated October 13, 2022
Download the full agenda here
19 OCTOBER | 9:30-16:00 CEST
CASA SEAT – Passeig de Gracia, 109, 08008, Barcelona | In streaming via YouTube
The Sharework project, coordinated by Eurecat, is organising its final conference “Unlocking Human-Robot collaboration”. The project has led to a software and hardware system based on computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide robots with high vision skills and knowledge to interact safely and effectively in the workplace and assist humans in arduous or repetitive tasks.
During the final conference, partners will present the outcomes of the research done in the areas of perception, safety, human factors and motion planning to ensure an effective wide implementation of collaborative robotics in the industry, and we will hear from four companies that implemented the Sharework system in assembly and disassembly areas of their facilities.
- Undergraduate, graduate or master students willing to learn about the application and research on Human-Robot Collaborative solutions and approaches in collaborative robotics, computer vision, Industry 4.0 systems, Human-Machine interaction, etc.
- Researchers in Human-Robot Collaboration, motion planning and security in robotics, computer vision and Human-Robot Interaction, among other topics from Universities, Institutes or Research Centers.
- Professionals from companies in the field of robotics, sensorics or Industry 4.0.