- Download 7
- File Size 299 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 5, 2021
- Last Updated October 5, 2021
D9.3 Data Management Plan - ABSTRACT
This deliverable DMP describes the methodology for data management that is planned to be employed in the framework of the SHAREWORK project. The described methodology aims to safeguard the sound management of the data collected and generated during the course of the project’s activities across their entire lifecycle, while also making them FAIR. Moreover, the DMP identifies the anticipated activities required for making data FAIR, outlines the provisions pertaining to their security as well as addresses the ethical aspects revolving around their collection/generation.
The DMP is considered to be a living document in the framework of SHAREWORK and will be updated as needed throughout the course of the project taking into account its latest developments and available results. In fact, the DMP will be reviewed and revalidated before
each periodic project management report, and any updates will be included in the periodic project management reports. Ad hoc updates, may also be realised when deemed necessary, with a view to delivering an accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive DMP before the
completion of the project. These updates will also be appended on the periodic project management reports. This deliverable is delivered in M2 of the project and is updated based on the latest information available up to the month of delivery.
The DMP is structured in 7 chapters:
- Chapter 1 provides introductory information about the DMP, the context in which it has been elaborated as well as about its objectives and structure.
- Chapter 2 presents a summary of the data to be collected or/and generated during the activities of SHAREWORK including the purpose of its collection/generation as well as its types and formats. Additionally, it outlines its origin, expected volume and the
stakeholders that may find it useful.
- Chapter 3 describes the methodology that is applied in the framework of SHAREWORK in order to safeguard the effective management of data across their entire lifecycle, making it FAIR.
- Chapter 4 estimates the resources required for making the project’s data FAIR, while also identifying data management responsibilities.
- Chapter 5 outlines the data security strategy applied within the context of SHAREWORK along with the respective secure storage solutions employed.
- Chapter 6 addresses ethical aspects as well as other relevant considerations pertaining to the data collected/generated during the implementation of the project.
- Chapter 7 concludes on the next steps foreseen in the framework of the project with respect to its data management plan.