- Download 7
- File Size 286 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 5, 2021
- Last Updated October 5, 2021
D9.6 Risk Management report III - ABSTRACT
The first Risk Management report (D9.4) was developed at M2 and was mainly focused on the risks that were identified in the project definition phase. D9.5 was the second Risk Management report and was delivered at M13. This document (D9.6) is the third Risk Management report and includes a revision of all the risks included in the first and the second reports, how they have been overcome so far and other new risks that have been identified by the Work Package leaders together with its proposed contingency measures. This report also includes a dedicated section to risks related to COVID-19.
The objective of this document is to provide an overview of the project risks identified and related corrective measures. The following items have been developed:
- Risks monitoring (as identified at the beginning of the project (DoA) and identified in the second report (D9.5));
- Identification of new risks arising in the course of the project;
- Identification or application of contingency plans to the initial and/or new risks;
- Identification and/or application of corrective measures to the initial and/or new risks.