Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the relevant State regulations, FUNDACIÓ EURECAT, the controller, hereby provides the following basic information regarding data protection:
• Purpose of the processing of your personal data: Managing your registration to the “Effective Industrial Human-Robot Collaboration Newsletter” and being able to send it to you biyearly. If you have also selected that you want to receive information from individual projects (THOMAS, ROSSINI, HR-Recycler, COLLABORATE, SHERLOCK or Sharework) your data will be transfered to project coordinators of each project so they can add you to individual projects mailing lists.
• Legal Basis: The basis for the processing is the consent granted by the data subject for this activity.
• Recipients: The data won’t be disclosed outside THOMAS (University of Patras – LMS), ROSSINI (Datalogic), HR-Recycler (CERTH/ITI), COLLABORATE (Aristotle University of Thessaliniki), SHERLOCK (University of Patras – LMS) and Sharework (FUNDACIO EURECAT) coordinating entities.
• Rights: You may access, rectify or erase the data and exercise your right to restriction of the processing and portability of the data by contacting the controller at its address or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Storage: The data will be stored for the term required to render the service.
FUNDACIÓN EURECAT hereby informs you that it meets all the requirements stipulated by the data protection regulations and has in place all the technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data. Moreover, in the event of any breach by the controller in the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.